Charlie Wade Story: Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2823 update | Chapter 5893 & 5894 Chapter 2823 I'll accompany you! | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Pages

Enter Chapter number

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2823 update | Chapter 5893 & 5894 Chapter 2823 I'll accompany you! | Wade latest Chapters today's update

 Chapter 2823 I'll accompany you!


"Your guess is right!"


Lin Wan'er on the other end of the phone said to Charlie unabashedly, "Your slave family is going to the south of Yunnan, will start now!"


Charlie asked puzzledly, "What are you going to do in the south of Yunnan?"


Lin Wan'er Sighing lightly, she said in a melancholy tone, "Young master, since Pucha's mother failed to cross the robbery and my family left southern Yunnan, in the past two or three hundred years, my family has never returned to southern Yunnan. Nanbu laid down a net and waited for me to drill."


Lin Wan'er said, "Wu Feiyan's five-army governor's mansion should have entered a state of silence, and even if she still has eyeliners in southern Yunnan, she may have withdrawn to the Chinese army's mansion at this time. or just stop all investigations and wait for orders, now is a good time for my family to return to southern Yunnan!"


Charlie said, "Miss Lin, don't take it lightly! You are more important to Wu Feiyan than anyone else in this world. In case she is still keeping a net to catch you in southern Yunnan, you will be in great danger if you go back!"


Lin Wan'er smiled and said, "Young master doesn't know Wu Feiyan, but if you know her, you will know that she is extremely cautious. She is afraid of revealing her identity in front of non-core members, so if she is going to South Yunnan, the members of the Poqing Council who will be stationed in South Yunnan will definitely withdraw from South Yunnan in advance, and she still has more than 20 hours to arrive in South Yunnan. The current southern Yunnan, must be a vacuum zone of PoQing Society." 


Charlie asked her, "What is Miss Lin going to do in southern Yunnan?"


Lin Waner said in a sad voice "My family... My family wants to go to my father's grave to worship. Back then, my family buried my father's clothes on a mountain near my grandmother's house. It was just to confuse Wu Feiyan. My father's ashes were buried by my family in a place where only my father's ashes were buried. I just found out about the place."


As she said that, Lin Wan'er said again, "Actually, my family also wanted to go to the edge of Tianchi in those days, and it was also the place where the mother of pucha failed to cross the catastrophe."


Immediately, Lin Wan'er smiled and said, "Wu Feiyan's first stop in southern Yunnan is most likely where my father's tomb is located. Southern Yunnan is very big, and it will take at least a few hours or even longer for her to go all the way. In this way, the theoretical The window period for the slave family will be longer than expected. If the slave family moves fast enough, it will be no problem to finish these two places. Even if the time coincides with Wu Feiyan, the huge south of Yunnan may not really collide. "


Hearing her firm tone, Charlie said without hesitation, "Since Miss Lin is going to the south of Yunnan, let me go with Miss Lin! Let's go now, go back quickly!"


Lin Wan'er asked in surprise, "My lord... ...You...you want to go to southern Yunnan with my family?"


"Yes!" Charlie said firmly, "I don't worry about you going alone, you can't let those three old gentlemen go with you?"


Lin Wan'er was moved , but said with some concern, "My lord... I'm not afraid of Wu Feiyan, it's because I don't have aura on my body, unless Wu Feiyan recognizes me, I'll just pass by, as long as she doesn't see my face, she doesn't know who I am."


At this point, Lin Wan'er changed the subject and said seriously, "Young master is different! You possess spiritual energy, and you have the ring and other magical artifacts that the master gave to my father back then. If you really disarmed Wu Feiyan at close range, it is very likely that you will be killed." He was targeted by Wu Feiyan!"


"It's okay!" Charlie blurted out, "I'll go to Yun Ruge first! Doesn't she know how to hide her breath? That night at Wanliu Villa, she followed me and Chang Shengbo all the way. I didn't even notice, if she can teach me the method of concealing breath, I don't have to worry about being caughtWu Feiyan found out! "


"This..." Lin Wan'er hesitated, "My lord, Wu Feiyan taught Yun Ruge's mentality. If she has a way to see through it, wouldn't it be very dangerous?" "


Charlie smiled and said, "It's a little dangerous, but if I can really meet Wu Feiyan, it might be a good thing.


Lin Wan'er was even more puzzled, and asked suspiciously, "What is the master's plan? " "


Charlie said seriously, "I have no plans, the main reason is that it is too dangerous for you to go to southern Yunnan alone. If you want to go, then I will accompany you. If you don't meet Wu Feiyan, it is naturally the best. , it may not be a bad thing, as long as Wu Feiyan can't find out, then it is possible to find the place where she and your father worshiped Meng Changsheng as a teacher through Wu Feiyan! "


As he said, Charlie further explained, "Now that things have happened, I feel more and more that the "Nine Mysteries of Heaven" and "The Preface to the Nine Mysteries of Heaven" are related to my parents, and they all seem to be related to that Meng Changsheng and these are inseparable from the old ancestor Meng. If I can find the place where he practiced in the past, maybe I can find the things or records left by him in detail. 


Lin Wan'er hesitated and said, "If the young master does not want to meet Wu Feiyan, the slave family is 90% sure; but if the young master wants to meet Wu Feiyan, the slave family is 100% sure... But, the redeeming slave family said bluntly, the young master's current strength, coupled with what Yun Ruge said Even if you can hide your aura in front of Wu Feiyan for a while, it is impossible to follow Wu Feiyan from the south of Yunnan to the Hundred Thousand Mountains..."


Charlie said with a smile, "Miss Lin has ignored the strength of Huaxia Network's monitoring. As long as we can confirm that she appears in a certain place in China. As long as she is not invisible, she will definitely not be able to escape the scope of Skynet surveillance. At that time, I can trouble Mr. Sun. With his identity and qualifications, he should be able to directly call Skynet. Internet data, but the problem now is that there is a huge crowd, and I don't know where to catch her figure first. 


Lin Wan'er pondered for a moment, then said, "It's not difficult, Wu Feiyan will most likely go to my father's tomb, as long as we waits there, there is a high probability that we will see Wu Feiyan." "


Charlie asked her, "Miss Lin, where is your father's tomb located in today's southern Yunnan?"


Lin Wan'er said, "In Dali, my grandmother was born and raised in Dali and lived in the ancient city. My father's tomb is on the mountains above the Sea of ​​Er."


Charlie asked again, "Then let me ask again, where are your father's ashes buried?"


Lin Wan'er said, "In Poole."


After finishing speaking, Lin Wan'er said, "Puer The Tianchi where the mother of tea was located was in Banna."


"Dali, Poole, Banna..." Charlie muttered, and a complete plan emerged in his mind.


So, he said, "Miss Lin, give me two hours to prepare. After two hours, I will pick you up at the Zijin Villa, and we will go to southern Yunnan together!" Lin Wan'er agreed without thinking, "Okay, then the servant will wait for you at the Zijin Villa.


" Young master."


Charlie hung up the phone, and immediately drove to the Champs Elysees Hot Spring, where he first went to the Champs Elysees to meet Dingyuan Boyun Ruge, and then picked up Lin Wan'er and headed to southern Yunnan.


So, while driving out, he called Issac and told him, "Old Issac, help me rent a business jet. Don't use the name of Wade's family to rent it. Find a vest company to pay for it. After two and a half hours , I want to fly to Lijiang!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2825 update | Chapter 5897 & 5898 Chapter 2825 successfully conveyed | Wade latest Chapters today's update

 Chapter 2825 successfully conveyed Yun Ruge is a little puzzled.     She looked at Charlie and asked in surprise: "Mr. Wade...you and ...

Popular Posts